Ritter M7 Speedclave Semi-automaticCALL FOR PRICE
- The fastest sterilizer available! At only 9.5 minutes from a cold start
- Starting hot, the Midmark M7 sterilizes unwrapped instruments in just 6.5 minutes
- The cycle timer regulates steam time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the Midmark M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization, which can reduce the service life of your instruments.
- A safety door protects the operator. It automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- The temperature regulator allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250°F (121°C) and 270°F (132°C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- A temperature gauge indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated from 80°F (26.7°C) to 270°F (132°C).
- A pilot light is on when the heater is on. It cycles off and on during normal cycle.